Friday, July 27, 2012

On starting a blog


(It's a creative outlet....get it?)
So I’ve never been a good blogger. I kept a diary all through grade school but the fact that I did it all in the same notebook should tell you something about how often I post. Sure, I had a LiveJournal in high school, but mostly that was just a place to post those stupid survey’s we all loved so much. I’m not really creative, in that, I don’t feel the need for a creative outlet to get out my thoughts/feelings etc. I like reading, movies, plays, so I like creative things, but I don’t feel that drive to produce. However, occasionally, I have something I’d love to express or share in longer than the 140 characters of Twitter or however much Facebook gives me. Which is why I’m actually opening this blog I created probably 2 years ago and then never posted anything to. I may post often, or I may post again in another year. But at least I have the option. And that’s something.

No comments:

Post a Comment